Note, this post contains affiliate links.
Just a quick reminder that our study begins this upcoming Monday. You only have a few days left to get the book if you wish to participate.
Just this morning, I was reading Genesis chapter 19 where God took Lot and his family out of Sodom, and I see how even then there was a foreshadow of the coming Feast of Unleavened Bread and the purging of sin from their lives. “And he [Lot] pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.”
In the New Testament, we see Jesus cleansing the temple during the Feast of Unleavened Bread (we talk about that in chapter 2), and again, and I see how God’s perfect timing is played out in His Word from the beginning to the end.
As I’m reading the Bible so many things make more sense now than they did four months ago. It’s exciting, and so I do hope that you’ll join me for this upcoming study (details below). I truly don’t want anyone to miss out! **
If you’re still teetering on the edge, and can’t decide, let me give you 5 good reasons to join this study:
1. You’re going to learn A LOT. Unlike other Bible studies on the net, this one digs deep into the history and culture of the Jews. I felt it was more like a mini-course than anything else.
2. You’re not studying alone. I’ll be your study buddy, following along with you for seven weeks. In addition to that, the video series will bring this Bible study right into your home.
3. You’ll draw closer to God. This isn’t simply another book study, this is a BIBLE study with lots and lots of scripture to dig into. We know that “Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” (Romans 10:17).
4. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of the cross. We all know the incredible story of how Jesus went to the cross and died for our sins, but when we pause to study His life, His death, and His resurrection, we always learn something new.
5. It’s deep yet easy to understand. One thing I’ve been told about this study is that while it runs deep, it’s simple to understand. We don’t use big phrases or talk over your head. We simplify the Word in the best way we can while still presenting the truth in an exciting way.
You can find both the book and the study guide on Amazon:
** For those of you who can’t afford the book for one reason or another… maybe you’re unemployed or on a tight budget… please email me, and we’ll send you a digital copy: firstname.lastname@example.org **
About the Book
To understand the holy days is to appreciate and recognize the heart of God. In The Beauty of Jesus Revealed in the Feasts, we take an in-depth look at the holy feasts set forth by the Lord Himself. You might be learning all of this for the first time, or you may already know how the life of Jesus and future world events are clearly expressed in the feasts. In any case, there are new things to learn each time we open God’s Word.
Here’s a brief overview of the 7 feasts that we’ll be discussing:
- Passover – Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross
- Feast of Unleavened bread – Jesus’ death and burial
- Feast of First Fruits – Jesus’ resurrection
- Feast of Weeks – The birth of the church
- The Feast of Trumpets – The rapture of the church
- The Day of Atonement – The tribulation period
- The Feast of Tabernacles – The physical return and reign of Jesus on the earth
When we dive deeper into studying these holy days, we discover some incredible truths that have been ingrained in the traditions of these special ceremonies that clearly point to the beauty of the Messiah.
FYI, there’s nothing girly about this book. 😉 Pastor Dan and I ensured that it would be a great study for both men and women alike. So if you have a husband you want to study with or a small group from church–that’s perfect! I got to thinking that it would also be a great study for homeschooling at the high school level. And of course, it’s perfect for personal study as well. We dig deep into scripture, but it’s easy to follow. 🙂
Here’s the thing… our 7-week study is going to bring us right into the Christmas season. I wasn’t sure what to do about that. Would I wait until the new year, after you’ve waited so long already? Or, should we dig in before Christmas, take a break, and resume the study in January? After much thought and prayer, I’ve decided that God gave me this completion date for a reason, so I’m going to trust Him and start our study in just a couple of weeks.
So, we’ll begin on November 20th.
Passover – November 20th
Unleavened Bread – November 27th
First Fruits – December 4th
Feast of Weeks – December 11th
Feast of Trumpets – December 18th
Day of Atonement – January 2nd
Feast of Tabernacles – January 8th
On Monday of each week, I’ll post a couple of printables. I’m still mulling the idea around of exactly what these printables will look like, so I’m going to have to surprise you.
On Wednesdays, I’ll post a video for you as Pastor Dan and I sit down to discuss each chapter. We have a separate video for each feast, which is about 45-minutes long.
On Friday afternoons, I’ll post my answers to the questions from the study guide. I’d like to also invite you to join me at that time for a discussion on Facebook.
Could Not Put it Down
By Bridget of “Becoming a Godly Wife” November 4, 2017 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“I received this as a gift and could not put it down. The writers go into great detail to explain how the holy feasts tie into Jesus and His plans for the church and us. The study guide helps you to really soak in what you are learning and as always the writers provide scripture to back up everything that you are reading.”
The Parallels Between The Biblical Feasts and The Fulfillment of them in Christ Jesus is Absolutely Fascinating
By Rebecca Knox on October 25, 2017 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“I had an opportunity to review this book before it came out and found the parallels between the Biblical feasts and the fulfillment of them in Christ Jesus absolutely fascinating! I appreciate the fact, too, that Pastor Krebs and Mrs. Schact addressed subject matter from a Biblical point of view rather than what’s often popular with the modern church of our day. This book is refreshing and will take you back to the foundations of our faith in a clear and concise way.”
You are loved by an almighty God,
The Time-Warp Wife