This recipe is excellent for feeding a crowd, a lazy Sunday, a meal ministry, or for having company over! It can be served as an appetizer, in addition to a brunch, for lunch or for dinner. Amazingly delicious and easy….you just can’t ask for more than that! If you like sweet and savory (not to mention cheesy) you’ll love these sliders. I get asked for the recipe all the time- it’s one of my favorites!
In a medium saucepan add 1/2 cup butter, 2 Tbsp mustard (yes, the kind you put on hotdogs), 1 Tbsp Worcestershire, 1 Tbsp poppyseeds, 1/3 cup brown sugar.
Pour the sauce on top of the sandwiches, cover them with foil and bake in an oven pre-heated to 350 degrees for approximately 20 mins.
The sweet and buttery aroma will have your mouth watering and family asking,
“Are they ready yet!?”
*Pin these for:
Gatherings: The recipe can be multiplied easily
Meal Ministry: Make up the sandwiches and place sauce on the side. Send with baking instructions.
|Poppyseed Ham and Cheese Sliders|
- 1 lb deli ham thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb baby swiss cheese
- 2 pkgs (24 count total) dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Make sandwiches with rolls, ham and cheese -fill a 9×13 pan with these (you can squeeze them in)
- In a medium sauce pan on the stove bring to a soft boil: butter, mustard, worcestershire, poppy seeds, and brown sugar.
- Pour sauce over top of sandwiches
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for appx 20 mins