If you’re looking to have a little summer fun with your kids, I have almost 50 ideas that I’ve put together in a few “Bucket List” printables. The printable page contains three different lists, containing about 16 ideas on each.
Instead of putting them into one long list I thought that three smaller lists would be more manageable. This way moms can tackle one list at a time, perhaps taking two weeks for each one. Whatever works for you!
Some of the ideas that you’ll find on the lists are:
- Bring a blanket and read in the park
- Bring a special treat to your librarians
- Pick up litter in your neighborhood
- Go for a nature walk
- Get another family together for a baseball game
- Go on a treasure hunt
- Make a time capsule
- Build a sand castle
- Read a book of the Bible together
- Wash the car
- Have a water balloon fight
- And many more…
Download a copy of your three “Summer Bucket Lists” and get almost 50 ideas for fun!
You are loved by an almighty God,
If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife