Happy New Year!
The printable calendars are updated and ready for 2018…
Each page has the month at a glance, plus the following sections to write in:
- To Do’s – Things you need to do today
- Hope To Do’s – Additional things you’d like to do if time permits
- Prayer Requests
- Bible Reading – What you plan to read in the Bible or a verse that comes to mind
- Thinking Ahead – Goals or future commitments
- People to Call
Each page is intended for daily use, therefore I’d recommend printing off several at a time.
And if you haven’t checked it out yet, take a look at my weekly housekeeping schedule. It’s a great way to get the house clean and keep it looking that way!
just click the links below. (Originals are full-sized pages).
Click the month’s below to view and print each file:
Subscribers may have to click through to the blog in order to view the links.You are loved by an almighty God,
The Time-Warp Wife
Are you looking for a creative way to journal your quiet time in the Word? Quieting Your Heart Bible-Study Journal is designed to draw you closer to God as you dig into His Word. The whimsical illustrations throughout make this journal a precious keepsake you’ll want to hold on to. Unlike the popular Quieting Your Heart Prayer Journal, this journal is exclusively for Bible study providing space to:
- Jot Down What You’re Reading in the Bible
- Record What You’re Learning in Your Quiet Time
- List 3 Things You’re Thankful For
- Finish the Sentence “God is…”
If you enjoy pretty note books and quiet time in the Word, then you’ll love this Bible-study journal! Please note: this is not a devotional. It’s a journal with space to record your thoughts are you meditate on God’s Word.