If your husband is anything like mine, there are countless reasons you are thankful for him. And I’m sure there are a number of things that make him unique.
Last Sunday, Michael walked into the living room and surprised me with a warm bowl of broccoli cheese soup. It’s one of my favourites, and since he noticed it at the deli, he picked some up.
On Monday I locked myself out of my car while it was running. Correction–the dogs locked me out of the car (ahem). Anyway, Michael left work and drove 45 minutes across town to bring me a key.
On Tuesday he was working late, but cut out early so he could pick up our daughter from piano lessons.
And Wednesday afternoon, he phoned just to remind me how much he loves me…
I like to think that God had me in mind when He was creating Michael. He knew we’d be a couple one day and He knew exactly what we needed in each other.
It’s not an accident that we’re a good fit, it’s design. That’s pretty cool.
Since it’s the season of thanksgiving I’ve decided to list 50 reasons to be thankful for your husband. We’re all different, therefore some may apply to you and some won’t.
I’ll start with 50 of my own and if you’d like to, you can add yours in the comments.
1. He’s hard working.
2. He makes me laugh.
3. He prays for me and our children.
4. He’s a great father.
5. He’s generous.
6. He holds my hand in the car.
7. He buys me treats.
8. He goes all out to celebrate my birthday.
9. He takes me on dates.
10. He enjoys family game nights as much as I do.
11. He helps me straighten the back of my hair.
12. He is an amazing musician.
13. He’s a good listener.
14. He’s a great problem solver.
15. He’s a God-fearing man.
16. He wakes up when I go to bed late so we can talk.
17. He lets me sleep in.
18. He cleans the garage.
19. He has more Christmas spirit than anyone I’ve met.
20. He drains the pasta so I don’t burn myself.
21. He reads my blog.
22. He clears my hair out of the bathtub drain.
23. He tells me I’m beautiful all the time.
24. He’s my best friend.
25. He makes awesome pancakes.
26. He encourages me to write.
27. He’s fiercely loyal.
28. He puts family first.
29. He loved me when I couldn’t love myself.
30. He takes me on adventures in his jeep.
What are you thankful for? Click here to join the discussion.
You are loved by an almighty God,
The Time-Warp Wife
This post contains an Amazon affiliate link. Please read my full disclosure.